DeviantCoin (CURRENCY:DEV) traded 6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. DeviantCoin has a market capitalization of $766,040.00 and approximately $1,757.00 worth of DeviantCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DeviantCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0496 or 0.00000632 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. During the last week, DeviantCoin has traded up 5.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 16th, 2018. DeviantCoin’s total supply is 17,263,266 coins and its circulating supply is 15,448,969 coins. The Reddit community for DeviantCoin is /r/DeviantCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for DeviantCoin is deviantcoin.io. DeviantCoin’s official Twitter account is @DeviantCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DeviantCoin Coin Trading
DeviantCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeviantCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeviantCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DeviantCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeviantCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeviantCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.