Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 21st. Tezos has a market capitalization of $1.09 billion and approximately $3.16 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tezos coin can currently be bought for $1.65 or 0.00020757 BTC on major exchanges including $10.39, $51.55, $13.77 and $7.50. In the last week, Tezos has traded up 8.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00014255 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Tezos Coin Trading
Tezos can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $10.39, $13.77, $50.98, $24.43, $5.60, $33.94, $7.50, $24.68, $18.94, $51.55, $20.33 and $32.15. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tezos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tezos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.