Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded up 15.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. Zilliqa has a total market cap of $181.89 million and $28.56 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Zilliqa has traded up 25.7% against the dollar. One Zilliqa token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0209 or 0.00000252 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Huobi, Upbit and Ethfinex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005515 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.00 or 0.00325450 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012087 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 24.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $73.56 or 0.00886725 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.95 or 0.00156131 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005033 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Zilliqa Token Profile
Zilliqa Token Trading
Zilliqa can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, BitMart, OKEx, BitForex, Upbit, Bithumb, Coinone, Gate.io, Bitbns, Radar Relay, IDEX, Binance, Huobi, FCoin, UEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Hotbit, BiteBTC, HitBTC, WazirX, Coinhub, GOPAX, OTCBTC, DDEX, Tokenomy, DragonEX, Kyber Network, OOOBTC, Zebpay, AirSwap, Ethfinex, Koinex, DEx.top and Korbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilliqa should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zilliqa using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.