Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. One Phoenix token can now be purchased for $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, Coinrail, Switcheo Network and Binance. In the last seven days, Phoenix has traded up 30.4% against the US dollar. Phoenix has a market cap of $15.74 million and $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001476 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 20% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 70.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Phoenix Token Trading
Phoenix can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Kucoin, Coinrail, Switcheo Network, Bitbns and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.