Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 16th. Centurion has a market cap of $20,280.00 and approximately $10.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Centurion coin can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, YoBit and ExcambrioRex. Over the last week, Centurion has traded 14.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003281 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000447 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 41.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 58.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000042 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. The official website for Centurion is www.centurionlab.org. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Centurion Coin Trading
Centurion can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Crex24 and ExcambrioRex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centurion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Centurion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.