Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 12th. One Kyber Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.22 or 0.00003072 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, DragonEX, CPDAX and Neraex. Kyber Network has a market capitalization of $35.86 million and approximately $3.81 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Kyber Network has traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004548 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $22.20 or 0.00316776 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014180 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001431 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.52 or 0.00821074 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00133864 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005132 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000955 BTC.
Kyber Network Profile
Buying and Selling Kyber Network
Kyber Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CPDAX, Bancor Network, Coinone, Kucoin, CoinExchange, OKEx, Zebpay, Coinnest, Liqui, Poloniex, Kyber Network, Bithumb, Cryptopia, Ethfinex, OTCBTC, Binance, Neraex, ABCC, Livecoin, TDAX, IDEX, Gate.io, AirSwap, GOPAX, Coinrail, COSS, Mercatox, DEx.top, Tidex, DragonEX and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kyber Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kyber Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.