StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 19th. One StrongHands coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Graviex, STEX and CoinExchange. StrongHands has a market capitalization of $1.05 million and $1,040.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, StrongHands has traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded up 30.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000011 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,038,042,151,163 coins and its circulating supply is 9,277,810,977,708 coins. StrongHands’ official website is www.stronghands.info. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
StrongHands Coin Trading
StrongHands can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coindeal, Trade Satoshi, BiteBTC, Crex24, CoinExchange, STEX, CryptoBridge and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StrongHands should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StrongHands using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.