Distributed Credit Chain (CURRENCY:DCC) traded down 4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 18th. Distributed Credit Chain has a market cap of $3.79 million and $6,324.00 worth of Distributed Credit Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Distributed Credit Chain has traded down 12% against the US dollar. One Distributed Credit Chain token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000024 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, FCoin, Kyber Network and BitForex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00017987 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00001908 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Distributed Credit Chain Profile
Buying and Selling Distributed Credit Chain
Distributed Credit Chain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, Kucoin, BitForex, IDEX, Allbit, Bibox, DEx.top and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Distributed Credit Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Distributed Credit Chain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Distributed Credit Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Distributed Credit Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Distributed Credit Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.