ChessCoin (CURRENCY:CHESS) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 18th. In the last seven days, ChessCoin has traded down 2.2% against the dollar. One ChessCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000042 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. ChessCoin has a total market capitalization of $117,243.00 and $0.00 worth of ChessCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13,449.96 or 2.53850882 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.27 or 0.00118340 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0857 or 0.00001617 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 58.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 5th, 2016. ChessCoin’s total supply is 54,032,769 coins. ChessCoin’s official Twitter account is @Chess_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. ChessCoin’s official website is chesscoincommunity.com.
Buying and Selling ChessCoin
ChessCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChessCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChessCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ChessCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChessCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChessCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.