Magnetcoin (CURRENCY:MAGN) traded 6.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. One Magnetcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0179 or 0.00000465 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Magnetcoin has traded up 24.9% against the U.S. dollar. Magnetcoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $136.00 worth of Magnetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded up 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- Version (V) traded 31.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000565 BTC.
Buying and Selling Magnetcoin
Magnetcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnetcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Magnetcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Magnetcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Magnetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.