Cryptojacks (CURRENCY:CJ) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 14th. During the last seven days, Cryptojacks has traded down 2.6% against the US dollar. Cryptojacks has a market capitalization of $41,470.00 and $0.00 worth of Cryptojacks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cryptojacks coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Cryptojacks Coin Profile
X13 hashing algorithm. Cryptojacks’ total supply is 406,568,581 coins. The official website for Cryptojacks is cryptojacks.com. Cryptojacks’ official Twitter account is @CryptoJacksCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cryptojacks Coin Trading
Cryptojacks can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptojacks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptojacks should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cryptojacks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptojacks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptojacks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.