News articles about Ability (NASDAQ:ABIL) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to InfoTrie Sentiment. The research group identifies negative and positive press coverage by reviewing more than 6,000 news and blog sources. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Ability earned a media sentiment score of 1.68 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned news coverage about the technology company an news buzz score of 1 out of 10, meaning that recent press coverage is extremely unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the media stories that may have effected Ability’s score:
- Power outages affecting ability to get water in Venezuela (oann.com)
- Ability to lift weights quickly can mean a longer life: Study (indiablooms.com)
- Utah’s Tony Finau underestimates own ability and fires 64 to move into second place at Masters (deseretnews.com)
- Somewhat Positive News Coverage Extremely Unlikely to Impact Ability (ABIL) Stock Price (americanbankingnews.com)
- ‘Video games have the ability to change your child’s world view’ (702.co.za)
ABIL stock opened at $1.69 on Monday. Ability has a 12-month low of $1.54 and a 12-month high of $14.55.
Ability Inc, through its subsidiaries, provides interception, geolocation, and cyber intelligence products and solutions for security and intelligence agencies, military forces, law enforcement agencies, and homeland security agencies worldwide. It specializes in off-air interception of voice, SMS, and data communication from cellular and satellite communication networks; and deciphering solutions for cellular and satellite communications.
Receive News & Ratings for Ability Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ability and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.