Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded down 2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 13th. Metronome has a total market cap of $9.33 million and approximately $288,396.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Metronome has traded down 7.4% against the dollar. One Metronome coin can currently be bought for $1.03 or 0.00020141 BTC on popular exchanges including $50.98, $32.15, $51.55 and $24.43.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006406 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.57 or 0.00363874 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019742 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002256 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $70.13 or 0.01373810 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00217847 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0832 or 0.00001631 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00006015 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000134 BTC.
Metronome Coin Profile
Metronome Coin Trading
Metronome can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $18.94, $24.43, $7.50, $51.55, $20.33, $50.98, $13.77, $10.39, $32.15, $5.60 and $33.94. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metronome should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Metronome using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.