Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded 10.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 21st. One Beetle Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0310 or 0.00000762 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $32.15, $10.39, $24.43 and $7.50. In the last seven days, Beetle Coin has traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Beetle Coin has a total market capitalization of $5.56 million and approximately $26,656.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008233 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00001365 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About Beetle Coin
Buying and Selling Beetle Coin
Beetle Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.43, $13.77, $24.68, $51.55, $18.94, $50.98, $33.94, $32.15, $10.39, $20.33, $7.50 and $5.60. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beetle Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Beetle Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.