Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 14th. Status has a total market capitalization of $78.66 million and approximately $9.00 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Status has traded up 12.2% against the US dollar. One Status token can now be bought for $0.0227 or 0.00000577 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, IDAX, Liqui and Binance.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007954 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.13 or 0.00384720 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002727 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.45 or 0.01690145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00234893 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00001679 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004993 BTC.
Status Token Profile
Status Token Trading
Status can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, CoinTiger, Gatecoin, Neraex, IDCM, Livecoin, OTCBTC, Upbit, Bancor Network, GOPAX, Ovis, Koinex, Bittrex, OOOBTC, IDEX, Gate.io, IDAX, ZB.COM, ChaoEX, Huobi, Kyber Network, Binance, Kucoin, Cobinhood, LATOKEN, Bithumb, DEx.top, HitBTC, Poloniex, OKEx, TOPBTC, DDEX, ABCC, BigONE, Liqui, DragonEX, Radar Relay and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.