NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. During the last week, NEO has traded 1.3% higher against the dollar. One NEO coin can now be bought for approximately $9.27 or 0.00236143 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, OTCBTC, Coinnest and Bitbns. NEO has a market cap of $602.71 million and $321.57 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007981 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.16 or 0.00386168 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002724 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025754 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $66.28 or 0.01689424 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00001667 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004973 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025949 BTC.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, DragonEX, Huobi, Koinex, CoinEgg, Exrates, Bitfinex, Livecoin, OKEx, Binance, Bibox, CoinEx, ZB.COM, Liquid, Cryptopia, Tidebit, Bitinka, BCEX, TDAX, Coinsuper, Coinrail, Coinnest, HitBTC, Bitbns, Allcoin, Kucoin, OTCBTC, CoinBene, Cobinhood, BigONE, Switcheo Network, Ovis, COSS, BitForex, Bittrex, Gate.io, Upbit and BitMart. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.