GlobalCoin (CURRENCY:GLC) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One GlobalCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, GlobalCoin has traded up 19.9% against the dollar. GlobalCoin has a market cap of $198,439.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of GlobalCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 765.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00020819 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000435 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
GlobalCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 26th, 2013. GlobalCoin’s total supply is 65,171,010 coins. The official website for GlobalCoin is www.globalcoin.info. GlobalCoin’s official Twitter account is @globalcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GlobalCoin
GlobalCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GlobalCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GlobalCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GlobalCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GlobalCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GlobalCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.