DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 15th. DigixDAO has a market capitalization of $34.30 million and approximately $512,342.00 worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, DigixDAO has traded up 8.4% against the U.S. dollar. One DigixDAO token can now be bought for approximately $17.15 or 0.00435240 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, BigONE, Bancor Network and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008002 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00386870 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002711 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025589 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.87 or 0.01697103 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.37 or 0.00237739 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025693 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 64.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002669 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000133 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
Buying and Selling DigixDAO
DigixDAO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance, AirSwap, Liqui, Gate.io, Cobinhood, Livecoin, Bitbns, Bancor Network, Huobi, OKEx, Radar Relay, BigONE and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigixDAO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigixDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.