Bytecent (CURRENCY:BYC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Bytecent coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0568 or 0.00000883 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Bytecent has a total market cap of $134,136.00 and $0.00 worth of Bytecent was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bytecent has traded 18.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00018597 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00069324 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded up 29.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000769 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000239 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Proof of Bytecent is an innovative earning system that employs captcha technology to limit network abuses while keeping the earning process tangible. POB requires workers to enter a human readable captcha code every sixty minutes to maintain the earning process without interruption. POB time can be extended without entering the captcha code by storing x amount of coins in the local wallet. For example, If 25 Bytecent are required to extend POB time for one hour, a worker will need a total of 575 Bytecent stored in his/her local wallet to extend POB time for a total of 24 hours. Bytecent utilized for POB can be used anytime and are not locked from being spent like with Proof of Stake coins. The number of coins required to extend POB time is based on numerous factors including current price, total volume, and demand. 1.POB renders botnets ineffective, while dramatically reducing the effectiveness of mining farms. 2.POB generates demand for Bytecent while keeping the available Bytecent in circulation low. 3.Workers are rewarded by storing more Bytecent in their local wallets. 4.Sell pressure from workers and merchant dumping is significantly reduced. 5.Fewer Bytecent are stored on exchanges and other centralized platforms. “
Buying and Selling Bytecent
Bytecent can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecent should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytecent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.