Press coverage about Black Box (NASDAQ:BBOX) has been trending negative this week, InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group scores the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than six thousand blog and news sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Black Box earned a coverage optimism score of -2.00 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave news stories about the technology company an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, indicating that recent news coverage is extremely likely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Black Box’s ranking:
- First Look: Red Bear Brewing Co. Creates An Inclusive Space For Beer In NoMa – DCist (dcist.com)
- Space Photos of the Week: The Moon Needs Sunscreen – WIRED (wired.com)
- MH370 BOMBSHELL: Investigator’s SHOCK claim after NEW theory emerges – ‘It was Russia’ – Express.co.uk (express.co.uk)
- MH370 SHOCK: How White House discussed if plane LANDED at US military base – Express.co.uk (express.co.uk)
- You Can Have Vegan Chocolate Penises Delivered to Your Front Door – Vegan News (vegannews.co)
Black Box has a 52 week low of $0.75 and a 52 week high of $4.05. The company has a current ratio of 1.03, a quick ratio of 0.94 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01.
Black Box Corporation provides digital solutions that assist its customers to design, build, manage, and secure their IT infrastructure. It offers IT infrastructure, specialty networking, multimedia, and keyboard/video/mouse switching products. The company also provides communications lifecycle, unified communications, structured cabling, video/AV, in-building wireless, and data center services.
Recommended Story: How to Track your Portfolio in Google Finance
Receive News & Ratings for Black Box Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Black Box and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.