A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Fortuna Silver Mines (TSE: FVI):
- 3/5/2019 – Fortuna Silver Mines was downgraded by analysts at CIBC from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 2/21/2019 – Fortuna Silver Mines had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$8.00 to C$7.25. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 2/21/2019 – Fortuna Silver Mines was given a new C$7.50 price target on by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/20/2019 – Fortuna Silver Mines had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from C$8.25 to C$5.50.
- 1/18/2019 – Fortuna Silver Mines had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$8.50 to C$7.50.
Shares of TSE FVI traded up C$0.17 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting C$4.78. 418,843 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 384,988. The company has a current ratio of 4.43, a quick ratio of 3.83 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.97. The stock has a market capitalization of $737.32 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.57. Fortuna Silver Mines Inc has a 1 year low of C$4.22 and a 1 year high of C$7.78.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc engages in the exploration, extraction, and processing of precious and base metal deposits in Latin America. The company explores for silver, gold, lead, and zinc deposits. Its principal properties include the Caylloma silver mine located in southern Peru; the San Jose silver-gold mine situated in the state of Oaxaca in southern Mexico; and the Lindero gold project located in Argentina.
Further Reading: Short Selling – Explanation For Shorting Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Fortuna Silver Mines Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fortuna Silver Mines Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.