TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 22nd. In the last seven days, TRON has traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar. TRON has a market cap of $1.67 billion and $129.41 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TRON coin can currently be bought for $0.0250 or 0.00000628 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEx, ChaoEX, Bibox and Zebpay.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008050 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025284 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0898 or 0.00002256 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.81 or 0.00271382 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.65 or 0.01648734 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.78 or 0.00220472 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025499 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003392 BTC.
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Kryptono, BitForex, Allcoin, IDAX, Bibox, Rfinex, CoinExchange, Mercatox, CoinTiger, Tidex, Koinex, Zebpay, Liquid, Trade Satoshi, Huobi, Hotbit, Gate.io, Exrates, BTC-Alpha, Tokenomy, Bitbns, Exmo, Bit-Z, OTCBTC, ChaoEX, Sistemkoin, DragonEX, Coinnest, Cryptopia, Bitfinex, LBank, CoinFalcon, LiteBit.eu, Coindeal, DDEX, Liqui, Cobinhood, OKEx, WazirX, HitBTC, RightBTC, LATOKEN, YoBit, Stocks.Exchange, Livecoin, Bithumb, BitFlip, Kucoin, IDCM, DigiFinex, Bittrex, Ovis, CoinEx, CoinBene, OEX, Cryptomate, Indodax, CoinEgg, Neraex, Coinrail, Braziliex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OpenLedger DEX, Binance and Fatbtc. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.