Republic Protocol (CURRENCY:REN) traded up 4.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Republic Protocol has a market capitalization of $13.12 million and $1.51 million worth of Republic Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Republic Protocol coin can currently be bought for $0.0207 or 0.00000578 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $10.39, $18.94, $7.50 and $24.68. During the last week, Republic Protocol has traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $586.99 or 0.14750704 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00002258 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00030742 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000144 BTC.
About Republic Protocol
Buying and Selling Republic Protocol
Republic Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $13.77, $20.33, $18.94, $33.94, $7.50, $32.15, $51.55, $24.68, $5.60, $50.98, $10.39 and $24.43. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Republic Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Republic Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Republic Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Republic Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Republic Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.