E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. During the last week, E-Dinar Coin has traded 4.5% higher against the dollar. One E-Dinar Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.0072 or 0.00000199 BTC on exchanges including Exrates, Livecoin, YoBit and LocalTrade. E-Dinar Coin has a market cap of $6.39 million and $1.89 million worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 32% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00006508 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000647 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00001297 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000914 BTC.
E-Dinar Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. E-Dinar Coin’s official website is edinarcoin.com.
Buying and Selling E-Dinar Coin
E-Dinar Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, LocalTrade, Exrates and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire E-Dinar Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy E-Dinar Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.