Maxcoin (CURRENCY:MAX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 11th. One Maxcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0113 or 0.00000310 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptohub and Bittylicious. Maxcoin has a market cap of $696,515.00 and $213.00 worth of Maxcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Maxcoin has traded 0.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $79.26 or 0.02167586 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.75 or 0.00457996 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00019988 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00010571 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00021890 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00020498 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008446 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
Maxcoin Coin Profile
Keccak hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 6th, 2014. Maxcoin’s total supply is 61,445,805 coins. Maxcoin’s official Twitter account is @maxcoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Maxcoin is www.maxcoinproject.org.
Maxcoin Coin Trading
Maxcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, YoBit and Bittylicious. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maxcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maxcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Maxcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maxcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maxcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.