Newton Coin Project (CURRENCY:NCP) traded 9.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 16th. Newton Coin Project has a market cap of $152,818.00 and $508.00 worth of Newton Coin Project was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Newton Coin Project coin can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, cfinex, BiteBTC and TradeOgre. In the last week, Newton Coin Project has traded 19.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 32.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 37.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000105 BTC.
Newton Coin Project Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 5th, 2018. Newton Coin Project’s total supply is 107,623,477,358 coins. Newton Coin Project’s official message board is www.newtoncoin.site/Forum/Forum/Forum.php. The official website for Newton Coin Project is www.newtoncoin.site. Newton Coin Project’s official Twitter account is @Newton_NCP and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Newton Coin Project
Newton Coin Project can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Stocks.Exchange, cfinex and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newton Coin Project directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Newton Coin Project should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Newton Coin Project using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Newton Coin Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newton Coin Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.