Mineum (CURRENCY:MNM) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 12th. One Mineum coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC on exchanges. Mineum has a market cap of $121,243.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Mineum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Mineum has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 4th, 2016. Mineum’s total supply is 9,586,367 coins and its circulating supply is 9,436,367 coins. The official website for Mineum is mineum.org. Mineum’s official message board is forum.mineum.org. Mineum’s official Twitter account is @mineumproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Mineum
Mineum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mineum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mineum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mineum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mineum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mineum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.