ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded up 33.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 11th. ParkByte has a total market capitalization of $14,870.00 and approximately $24.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ParkByte has traded 33.6% higher against the dollar. One ParkByte coin can now be purchased for $0.0031 or 0.00000085 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008586 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003178 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000773 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 46% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000448 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algo: SHA256 Ticker: PKB Block Time: 60seconds POW – ENDED Timeframe: ~27days POW Coins: 3,688,710 PKB 20% Premine: 922,178 PKB Premine Burn: 1,077,822 PKB Total POW Supply: 4,610,888 PKB POS Min Stake time: 1hour Year 1 – 5% Year 2 – 4% Year 3 and onwards 3% 25m Total Coin RPC Port= 59060 P2P Port= 58060 “
ParkByte Coin Trading
ParkByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.