Omicron (CURRENCY:OMC) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 16th. Omicron has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Omicron was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Omicron coin can currently be bought for $0.0783 or 0.00001190 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Omicron has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.90 or 0.00791831 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00002181 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00004194 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00022162 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00001379 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00014981 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00001975 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000709 BTC.
Omicron Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Omicron will be a blockchain based asset, and a clone of Bitcoin. Minting through the wallet will yield 5%/annum, compounding on a daily basis. The clients that will be released on Sept 17 will have a fresh overhaul to the interface, and there will be future modifications to add simplicity to OMC-BTC address linkage and addtional add-ons. Fullstack developers will be paid and employed to implement said features. The main focus of Omicron is to provide a suitable and superior investment vehicle than dividend-issuing companies. With this in mind, there will be no brand new technical developments made for OMC. Modifications will be ported from other cryptocurrency clients to keep OMC top of the line. “
Omicron Coin Trading
Omicron can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omicron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omicron should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Omicron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omicron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omicron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.