WAX (CURRENCY:WAX) traded down 10.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 6th. In the last seven days, WAX has traded 17.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. WAX has a market cap of $52.98 million and approximately $349,105.00 worth of WAX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One WAX token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0566 or 0.00001658 BTC on popular exchanges including Bibox, Tidex, Ethfinex and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008870 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003298 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $107.83 or 0.03158386 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029330 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00140416 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.93 or 0.00173564 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $323.41 or 0.09472646 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000118 BTC.
WAX Token Profile
Buying and Selling WAX
WAX can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Bibox, Bittrex, Tidex, Radar Relay, Ethfinex, Huobi, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bithumb, Upbit, HitBTC, Kucoin, Bancor Network, C2CX and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WAX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WAX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WAX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WAX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.