GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded down 8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. GameCredits has a market capitalization of $4.61 million and approximately $44,414.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GameCredits coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0661 or 0.00001935 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, YoBit, Bittrex and Livecoin. In the last seven days, GameCredits has traded down 13.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.08 or 0.00735687 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00002021 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00020499 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003319 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000946 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00001516 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001937 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000660 BTC.
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, YoBit, Livecoin, Bittrex, HitBTC, Cryptopia, BitBay, Upbit, Poloniex and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GameCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.