FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded down 13.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. FunFair has a market cap of $21.86 million and $953,851.00 worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FunFair token can currently be purchased for about $0.0039 or 0.00000115 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, ZB.COM, Binance and OKEx. During the last seven days, FunFair has traded 29.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008841 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003279 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 23.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $110.07 or 0.03229644 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029489 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.80 or 0.00140862 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00172509 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $323.21 or 0.09483255 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000117 BTC.
Buying and Selling FunFair
FunFair can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Binance, C2CX, ABCC, Livecoin, HitBTC, OKEx, Vebitcoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), ZB.COM, Gate.io, LATOKEN, Ethfinex and Radar Relay. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FunFair directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FunFair should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FunFair using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.