Footy Cash (CURRENCY:XFT) traded up 14.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. Footy Cash has a total market cap of $1.85 million and approximately $422.00 worth of Footy Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Footy Cash has traded 5.8% lower against the US dollar. One Footy Cash coin can currently be bought for about $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00037961 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 24.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Footy Cash Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 20th, 2017. Footy Cash’s total supply is 4,602,101 coins. The Reddit community for Footy Cash is /r/footycash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Footy Cash’s official Twitter account is @Footy_Cash. Footy Cash’s official website is www.fantasycash.io.
Footy Cash Coin Trading
Footy Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Footy Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Footy Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Footy Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Footy Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Footy Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.