Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 12.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded down 35.8% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Private has a market capitalization of $37.56 million and $117,852.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Private coin can currently be purchased for about $1.83 or 0.00050122 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, TOPBTC and Exrates.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $62.25 or 0.01704901 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.26 or 0.00390695 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.09 or 0.00139442 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00010503 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00031466 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003787 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00002050 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Altcoin Trader, HitBTC, Exrates, Trade Satoshi, Nanex, TradeOgre, Sistemkoin and TOPBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.