Pakcoin (CURRENCY:PAK) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. One Pakcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Pakcoin has a total market cap of $46,129.00 and $49.00 worth of Pakcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Pakcoin has traded 11% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00040005 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 19.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000051 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 22nd, 2015. Pakcoin’s total supply is 66,433,150 coins. Pakcoin’s official Twitter account is @pakcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pakcoin’s official website is www.pakcoin.io.
Pakcoin Coin Trading
Pakcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pakcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pakcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pakcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pakcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pakcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.