LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 19th. One LiteBitcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, LiteBitcoin has traded 21.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. LiteBitcoin has a total market cap of $7,955.00 and $21.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00032000 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 27% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
LiteBitcoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. LiteBitcoin’s official website is www.lbtc.info. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LiteBitcoin
LiteBitcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.