Sequence (CURRENCY:SEQ) traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 18th. One Sequence coin can now be purchased for about $0.0449 or 0.00000799 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Sequence has traded down 11.8% against the U.S. dollar. Sequence has a market capitalization of $2.07 million and $264.00 worth of Sequence was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 30.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.67 or 0.00136604 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24,017.34 or 4.29248258 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00088307 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00004276 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 5th, 2017. Sequence’s total supply is 46,122,737 coins. Sequence’s official website is duality.solutions. Sequence’s official Twitter account is @dualitychain.
Buying and Selling Sequence
Sequence can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sequence directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sequence should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sequence using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sequence Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sequence and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.