Ethereum Dark (CURRENCY:ETHD) traded down 11.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 17th. Ethereum Dark has a market cap of $54,519.00 and approximately $77.00 worth of Ethereum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Dark coin can currently be purchased for $0.0363 or 0.00000656 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Ethereum Dark has traded down 21.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.73 or 0.00121789 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20,593.87 or 3.72890109 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00088304 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003710 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Ethereum Dark Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 20th, 2017. Ethereum Dark’s total supply is 3,019,862 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,000 coins. The official website for Ethereum Dark is www.ethereumdark.net. Ethereum Dark’s official Twitter account is @ethereum_dark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Dark
Ethereum Dark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Dark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Dark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Dark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Dark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.