Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 4th. One Enjin Coin token can now be bought for $0.0490 or 0.00000760 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Coinrail, Bancor Network and IDEX. Enjin Coin has a market capitalization of $37.28 million and approximately $1.02 million worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Enjin Coin has traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007178 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003764 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015480 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00150584 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.53 or 0.00256624 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $662.74 or 0.10289832 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012226 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Enjin Coin Profile
Enjin Coin Token Trading
Enjin Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Bancor Network, Kyber Network, OKEx, Tidex, Cryptopia, Coinrail, Upbit, Kucoin, Binance, Liqui, AirSwap, Cobinhood, IDEX, Bittrex, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enjin Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enjin Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Enjin Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enjin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enjin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.