BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded 1.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 4th. Over the last week, BOScoin has traded 34% higher against the US dollar. BOScoin has a total market capitalization of $31.36 million and $109,013.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BOScoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0685 or 0.00001062 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded 28.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00000957 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 34.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006531 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006531 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000995 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded up 51.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00001049 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded up 46% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 457,838,751 coins. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BOScoin’s official website is boscoin.io.
Buying and Selling BOScoin
BOScoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOScoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BOScoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.