Powercoin (CURRENCY:PWR) traded down 22.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 4th. One Powercoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Powercoin has traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar. Powercoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $714.00 worth of Powercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009970 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Denarius (DNR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004409 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “POW Block reward reduction:Blocks 0 to 10: Airdrop PWRBlocks 10 to 100 = 0 PWRBlocks 101 to 43100 = 350 PWRBlocks 43101 to 86400 = 230 PWR POS Block reward reduction:Blocks: 86000-86400: 5 PWR (Warm-Up)Blocks: 86400-100800: 10 PWR (1 Stage)Blocks: 100800-115200: 25 PWR (2 Stage)Blocks: 115200-129600: 50 PWR (3 Stage)Blocks: 129600-144000: 100 PWR (Full Power)Blocks: 144000-158400: 20 PWR (5 Stage)Blocks: 158400-172800: 15 PWR (6 Stage)Blocks: 172800 > 5% Fixed Yearly “
Powercoin Coin Trading
Powercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Powercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Powercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Powercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Powercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Powercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.