Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded 6.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 4th. In the last week, Litecoin has traded up 5% against the US dollar. One Litecoin coin can currently be bought for $54.40 or 0.00854298 BTC on major exchanges including Coinone, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Bitfinex. Litecoin has a total market cap of $3.21 billion and approximately $397.95 million worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002948 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004243 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0900 or 0.00001413 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00021198 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003758 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010330 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00001177 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001431 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license “
Buying and Selling Litecoin
Litecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, BtcTurk, Negocie Coins, LakeBTC, CoinEgg, Cryptopia, DigiFinex, Bithesap, Bit-Z, Bitinka, HBUS, BTC-Alpha, BitFlip, OpenLedger DEX, WazirX, Exrates, Vebitcoin, CoinTiger, BTC Markets, Cryptomate, Mercado Bitcoin, Bleutrade, Mercatox, BiteBTC, LiteBit.eu, Fatbtc, HitBTC, Liqui, Bitso, Coinbe, Bittylicious, Gate.io, Bittrex, Bitbank, TDAX, FCoin, Koinim, BX Thailand, COSS, Poloniex, LBank, Upbit, DSX, GOPAX, Iquant, Buda, Independent Reserve, Coinut, MBAex, Korbit, BigONE, Crex24, RightBTC, BitForex, BitcoinTrade, BL3P, Bits Blockchain, DOBI trade, Huobi, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bitmaszyna, Sistemkoin, BTCC, Bitstamp, Bithumb, Gatecoin, TOPBTC, Cryptohub, CoinExchange, Kraken, Coinsuper, Livecoin, Altcoin Trader, BitMarket, ABCC, Bitfinex, Stocks.Exchange, Koinex, C2CX, LocalTrade, B2BX, ZB.COM, EXX, C-CEX, Braziliex, Indodax, Ovis, Nanex, Coinroom, CoinsBank, Binance, BtcTrade.im, YoBit, Instant Bitex, TradeOgre, WEX, C-Patex, CoinEx, Graviex, Bitbns, Zebpay, Coinone, OKCoin.cn, CoinBene, ChaoEX, BitBay, Kucoin, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Coinsquare, QuadrigaCX, CPDAX, QBTC, Bitsane, SouthXchange, OTCBTC, BCEX, CryptoBridge, Trade By Trade, OKCoin International, Trade Satoshi, Lykke Exchange, Bibox, Exmo, Waves Decentralized Exchange, CoinFalcon, Stellarport, Kuna, Bitlish, Coinbase Pro, BTC Trade UA, Koineks, Coindeal, OKEx, IDCM, xBTCe, Cobinhood and DragonEX. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.