EcoCoin (CURRENCY:ECO) traded down 10.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 4th. EcoCoin has a market cap of $14,112.00 and $7.00 worth of EcoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, EcoCoin has traded down 15.7% against the US dollar. One EcoCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0120 or 0.00000189 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.97 or 0.00109374 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18,199.81 or 2.85788240 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 172% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004705 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00087228 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. EcoCoin’s total supply is 1,174,046 coins and its circulating supply is 1,172,457 coins. The Reddit community for EcoCoin is /r/eco_coin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EcoCoin’s official Twitter account is @ECO_ecocoin. EcoCoin’s official website is www.ecocoin.us.
Buying and Selling EcoCoin
EcoCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EcoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EcoCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EcoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EcoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EcoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.