PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded 18.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 19th. PlatinumBAR has a market cap of $157,959.00 and approximately $1,765.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PlatinumBAR coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0966 or 0.00001503 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24 and YoBit. Over the last week, PlatinumBAR has traded 42.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 1,634,752 coins. The official website for PlatinumBAR is platinumbar.io. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx.
PlatinumBAR Coin Trading
PlatinumBAR can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Crex24 and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlatinumBAR should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PlatinumBAR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.