BuzzCoin (CURRENCY:BUZZ) traded up 74.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 19th. One BuzzCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and Crex24. BuzzCoin has a market cap of $1.28 million and approximately $10.00 worth of BuzzCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, BuzzCoin has traded up 6.7% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 12th, 2016. BuzzCoin’s total supply is 19,967,576,075 coins. BuzzCoin’s official website is www.buzzcoin.info. The Reddit community for BuzzCoin is /r/Buzzcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BuzzCoin’s official Twitter account is @BuzzCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BuzzCoin Coin Trading
BuzzCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Crex24, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BuzzCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BuzzCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BuzzCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BuzzCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BuzzCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.