Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded 31.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 20th. During the last seven days, Argentum has traded down 2.3% against the dollar. One Argentum coin can currently be bought for $0.0451 or 0.00000698 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Argentum has a total market capitalization of $469,107.00 and $231.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00029893 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 10,390,255 coins. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG. Argentum’s official website is www.argentum.io. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Argentum’s official message board is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg.
Argentum Coin Trading
Argentum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Argentum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Argentum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.