Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 19th. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $1.97 billion and $19.04 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for about $0.0759 or 0.00001180 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptohub, CoinFalcon and Indodax. Over the last week, Cardano has traded up 2.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00051302 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00028315 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00059894 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00001523 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001745 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015511 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003979 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $125.04 or 0.01944415 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008546 BTC.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, Huobi, Bitbns, Bithumb, Bittrex, Altcoin Trader, DragonEX, Coinbe, OKEx, HitBTC, Indodax, LiteBit.eu, Binance, Gate.io, Exmo, Coinnest, ZB.COM, Cryptopia, ABCC, Cryptohub, OTCBTC, Cryptomate and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.