VIVO (CURRENCY:VIVO) traded 8.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 27th. One VIVO coin can now be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001722 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last seven days, VIVO has traded down 9.4% against the U.S. dollar. VIVO has a total market cap of $306,184.00 and $1,754.00 worth of VIVO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,906.84 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $284.60 or 0.04122908 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $542.64 or 0.07861101 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $60.04 or 0.00871231 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $103.36 or 0.01499816 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.73 or 0.00184723 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.36 or 0.02152885 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00047998 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.73 or 0.00300328 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 22nd, 2017. VIVO’s total supply is 3,399,830 coins and its circulating supply is 2,579,830 coins. VIVO’s official website is www.vivocoin.net. The official message board for VIVO is join.slack.com/t/vivocoin/shared_invite/MjM3MTQzNjgzOTIwLTE1MDQ4MDg4MDAtMmVkNTRjOGM1Yg. The Reddit community for VIVO is /r/VIVOcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VIVO’s official Twitter account is @vivocrypto.
VIVO Coin Trading
VIVO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIVO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIVO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VIVO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VIVO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIVO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.