Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded up 22.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 27th. Dash has a market cap of $1.43 billion and approximately $334.32 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $173.26 or 0.02514191 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, LiteBit.eu and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Dash has traded 20% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00011594 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004300 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002012 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002025 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 20.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00001111 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Coinsuper, Coinroom, Poloniex, Binance, LocalTrade, Bitinka, COSS, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, Graviex, Tidex, C2CX, Waves Decentralized Exchange, LBank, Exmo, BTC Trade UA, Qryptos, Sistemkoin, HitBTC, Koineks, Huobi, Cryptomate, Tux Exchange, Quoine, Exrates, C-Patex, ZB.COM, Indodax, CoinExchange, ACX, Kraken, TradeOgre, Trade By Trade, HBUS, Coindeal, Liqui, ABCC, Bit-Z, Altcoin Trader, Negocie Coins, BiteBTC, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Braziliex, CEX.IO, Mercatox, BX Thailand, Bitbns, Ovis, Bibox, OpenLedger DEX, SouthXchange, CoinEx, Upbit, OKEx, Stocks.Exchange, Bitfinex, Gate.io, B2BX, xBTCe, Kucoin, Crex24, Bleutrade, Coinrail, BitBay, Bittrex, Kuna, YoBit, Iquant, Coinbe, Bittylicious, Bithumb, Bisq, Coinsquare, Coinhub, C-CEX, WEX and BitFlip. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.