Creativecoin (CURRENCY:CREA) traded down 15.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 27th. Creativecoin has a market cap of $466,990.00 and approximately $1,394.00 worth of Creativecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Creativecoin has traded down 29.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Creativecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0292 or 0.00000432 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00021000 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 161.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001791 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Creativecoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 15th, 2017. Creativecoin’s total supply is 15,985,202 coins. The Reddit community for Creativecoin is /r/Creativechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Creativecoin’s official Twitter account is @Creative_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Creativecoin is www.creativechain.org.
Buying and Selling Creativecoin
Creativecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creativecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creativecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Creativecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creativecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creativecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.